New York, NY
About Toni Silber Delerive:
Toni Silber-Delerive, a Manhattan-based artist and graphic designer, has been making art all her life. She always wanted to be an artist. Art is her passion. Toni's work is featured in private and corporate collections and has been in many solo and group exhibitions.
The colorful and bold aerial Landscapes Toni creates show the world from a different perspective. By flattening the picture plane, they reduce details to strong graphic images. Her paintings capture the moment and let the image tell a universal story about a place or location.
Toni's silk-screens are her painting's close cousins, only in a smaller format and using a different medium. An appreciation of unconventional views and eternal human habits come together in her up-close, above-view paintings of food. The figurative painting collection, many based on old family photographs, offer a stylized impression of different periods and subjects.
- Blue Hill Plaza Arts Center - Pearl River, NY, 2012
- Kaller Fine Arts - Washington, DC, 2011
- Dacia Gallery - NY, NY, 2011
- Chelsea Art Museum - NY, NY, 2010
- NY Studio Gallery - NY, NY, 2008
- School of Visual Arts, Silkscreen Courses - NY, NY,2017
- Kean College of New Jersey, MA in Art Education Certificate - Union, NJ,1974
- University of the Arts, BFA in painting - Philadelphia, PA,1969
- The Art List Interview - April 2010
- Bohemian Trails Interview - July 2010
- Downtown Magazine NY article - October 2010