About Neal Panton:
Neal Panton is an Award winning Fine Art Photographer, an accomplished theatrical and travel photographer & portraitist.
Neal has been published in more than 25 countries with 18 solo exhibits & 60 group exhibits in Canada, Europe, the USA and South America.
Neal was born in Hamilton, Ontario. Neal has also called Toronto and Vancouver home andnow resides in Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada. Neal spent 6 years in Ecuador employed as a photojournalist for Reuters and as a Photography Professor at the Universidad de Quito, Ecuador.
Neal’s photography is very quiet, like snow crunching underfoot in the dead of a winter night. His photography inhabits a wordless world where he shows you how his subjects feel when you touch them, how every detail and texture resonates.
He invites you to discover your own unique connections to his work.
- Key City Gallery - Cranbrook, BC, 2023
- Art Gallery Kimberley - Kimberley, BC, 2023
- Centre 64 - Kimberley, BC, 2023
- EastSide Culture Crawl - Vancouver, BC, 2021
- Pynelogs - Invermere, BC, 2017
- Adore Noir: Black and White Fine Art Magazine - December 2017
- Blank Spaces Magazine - September 2017
- Stark Magazine - December 2015