San Francisco, CA
About Kerry Mansfield:
Kerry Mansfield’s fine artwork has been exhibited globally, garnered numerous honors and awards. A host of press and publications, ranging from Time Magazine’s Lightbox, The New York Times Lens Blog to Architectural Digest, have featured several bodies of her work.
While living in The Sea Ranch working on her latest fine art project during the past four years she’s also been photographing the ephemeral coastline and its entrancing interplay with the Pacific Ocean.
- Themes & Projects Gallery - San Francisco, CA, 2017
- Dina Mitrani Gallery - Miami, FL, 2016
- San Francisco International Airport - San Francisco, CA, 2016
- Griffin Museum - Boston, MA, 2015
- Corden Potts Gallery - San Francisco, CA, 2015
- University of CA Berkeley, Bachelors Degree - Berkeley, CA,1996
- Architectural Digest - July 26, 2018
- NY Times LensBlog - June 17, 2013
- Time LightBox - November 18, 2015