About Jose Stephens:
The work of Jose Luis Stephens is constantly being published in magazines, advertising campaigns and web sites all around the world. His work ranges from commercial assignments in advertising and industrial photography, to his more personal work in travel and fine art photography. With a background of architecture studies, Jose has a vast collection of cityscapes and skylines from many cities in the US and also in Europe, Asia and South America.
In his outdoors photography, Jose always takes special care to shoot the best light of the day and all his images are manually developed to get all the potential of the scene.
- Centro Cultural Montecarmelo - Santiago de Chile, 2016
- Centro Cultural Montecarmelo - Santiago de Chile, 2014
- Instituto Cultural de Las Condes - Santiago de Chile, 2012
- PDN Photo Annual - New York City, USA, 2011
- PDN Photo Annual - New York City, USA, 2010
- Foto Cine Club - Santiago de Chile, 1995
- Tractor The Arts Institute, Graphic Design - Santiago de Chile,1997
- Instituto Fotoforum, Professional Photography - Santiago de Chile,1995
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Architecture - Santiago de Chile,1991